Monday, February 6, 2012

Sam's Snippet Sunday

Better late than never? LOL! This week's snippet is from 'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place, Book 2 in my Dancin' With the Devil series.

~~*~~
 He stood beside the bed, his long, silky black hair resting against his shoulders, unbound, and his golden body completely naked. He wore only a soft smile filled with promise. I licked my lips as my hungry gaze took in the whole enchilada.
The beautiful, dark-eyed face with the square, masculine jaw and that dimple the size of the tip of my little finger in his chin. The sexy stubble that I knew from wonderful experience would leave tingly rub marks on my face and thighs. The broad, golden chest with just the tiniest triangle of soft dark curls between the muscular mounds. And nipples of a soft brown color that pebbled in arousal when he looked at me. The hard, flat stomach that showcased a glossy trail of soft black curls, which led the eye to a truly stupendous…
His soul form reached for me.
“Hey!” I managed to squeak out before I was locked in time and space.
Damn! I wasn’t done with my visual feast!
I landed in Dialle’s arms upon his giant, soft bed. His yummy body was stretched out full length beside me, his head resting on a hand, perched on an elbow. His other hand rested on the breast nearest him. Mine, not his.
He smiled, his eyes making promises his unnaturally heated body would soon keep.
I smiled back. Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about. This was as good a way as any to spend my next couple of hours. “Hey,” I said.
“Hey yourself, lovely Tweener.”

No comments: