Monday, June 2, 2008

'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place gets great reviews!

This morning I opened up my email and saw two reviews for 'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place. With sweaty palms I opened them up and discovered to my delight that both reviews gave the book top ratings and one even gave it a Recommended Read. Life is Beautiful!!!!

Fallen Angel Reviews gave 'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place five Angels and a Recommend Read: "I am thoroughly enjoying this series. ‘Tween a Devil and His Hard Place by Sam Cheever is the second book in this delightful, irreverent, and humorous series. This title can be read stand alone but I don’t recommend it. You don’t want to miss the set up and action from the first story that this book builds on. Ms. Cheever has a wonderful and creative cast of characters in her stories that will charm you and keep you guessing, because it seems it is difficult to tell just who the bad guys are and who the good guys are. I love Ms. Cheever’s wicked sense of humor in this series and I have to wonder if she may be a tweener too, as there is a definite sense of devilment to her story telling. I highly recommend reading ‘Tween a Devil and His Hard Place and I am anxiously awaiting book three to see what happens next in Astra’s life."

Enchanting Reviews gave 'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place 5 enchantments: "Ms. Cheever does it again! She brings the cast of the first book back, and in what style does she do it! I was enthralled, gobbled up in magic as I read through this one. In some places, it almost flashed before my eyes like a movie; so much Ms. Cheever paints vivid pictures with her words and captures the action.

And I believe there is another one coming in his series. Ms. Cheever, I can hardly wait!


1 comment:

Caffey said...

Congrats on the reviews Sam! I'm Cathie, and reading 'TWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL now and its absolutely awesome! I have the others on my wishlist! Congrats again.