Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Contracts!

Hey Everybody,

I'm excited to tell you that I have several new books under contract. Red Rose Publishing has contracted my new Honeybun Hunks romantic suspense series, about 8 hunky brothers with a wide array of, shall we say, skills, which they use to keep themselves and their ladies fair safe from an entertaining array of dastardly and...erm...bastardly type bad guys. The first of the series, A Honeybun and Coffee, will release on December 18th, 2008. Yay!

Red Rose also recently accepted my new Erotic IR fantasy short entitled, Purple Prose. This one will tickle your funny bone and create some much needed heat as we head into the coldest days of the year.

I'm very excited about my new Erotic Fantasy, Nocked Over, which will be coming out thru Ellora's Cave sometime in the next few months. I don't have a release date on it yet, but it's a sexy, fast paced romp through the world of gods, cupids, and the ever unpredictable fates.

And, last but not least, the third in my Dancin' With the Devil series, 'Tween Heart's Fire and Devil's Delight, should be out in early 2009. For those of you who have been following the series...and all of you who have been nagging, nagging, nagging at me to finish the third book. There. It's done. Happy reading!

Sam

No comments: