Saturday, March 28, 2009

I HATE Long Chapters!!!

Here's the thing. I generally read at night before going to sleep. At this point I've been up since 4 or 5 am, pretty much working the whole time on something. I'm exhausted, but I love to read and this is the only time I have to read. So I try to read one full chapter of a book before I start dozing off.

I'm actually one of those personalities who likes to make a list and tick off things as I finish them.

Here's a sample list: Finish writing Chapter Six of WIP #1, tick; Clean out frig, tick; wash dog that smells like dead thing, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...(I have a LOT of dogs); read one chapter of current book before dropping off to sleep, ti...tic...ticccc...damn! The thing's 40 pages long. What was the author thinking!!! There goes my perfect record of ticking things off for the day. The only thing ticked off now is me!!!

Or maybe it's my ADD that's giving me problems. I do have trouble concentrating for lonnn...look at that shiny thing...oh, pretty colors...............

No comments: